Founded in the year 2018 at the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur, capital of the ‘Land of Glorious Warriors’, JJodha’s has gained immense popularity in Home Décor Products which are crafted in detail.
We at JJodha’s feel proud to introduce ourselves as one of the leading suppliers of exclusive home furnishings & ethnic stuff from India. JJodha’s acts as intermediary for the indigenous artisans to gain recognition for their work not only in the domestic markets but internationally as well. We at JJodha’s work for rural women & artisans to have a niche space carved for themselves enabling them to stand independently, on their own feet in a patriarchal society like ours.
Bridging the talent and skills of artisans especially women across rural India with the world, we strive to provide a platform to showcase their untapped, unexplored creativity. We wish to uplift and support these artisans to earn a respectful income through their immense potential and hard work.
Creating an established brand offering ethnic, premium quality home décor & lifestyle products that enable customers to harbour feelings of pride in the roots just like we do.
We work with teams of dedicated designers & craftsmen. We also credit our success to our efficient marketing personnel who hunt the different native art styles which are becoming extinct under the pressure of commercialisation. We also have a team of efficient resellers who are trying to make reach our brand all over the globe
Founder & CEO
Chartered Accountant By Qualification
and Entrepreneur By Passion
Chief Marketing Officer
Ex Banking Professional
Extremely motivated to constantly develop my skills and grow professionaly.Double the turnover of multinationals and celebrities worldwide. Mind Mapping and Graphalogy.
- Ted X Speaker
- Soft skill Abundance trainer for 30 years
- Grooming consultant for comapnies and beauty pageants
- Youtuber with 2 Million Viewership
Dedicated towards the economic empowerment of underprivileged woman through her various training activities at the grass-root conducting training workshops in Income-generation skills, such as embroidery, tailoring etc.
- Trainer in Entrepreneurship & Marketing of handmade textiles and crafts
- Founder Director of VAITARNA
- Doctorate in Textiles and Clothing
- A volunteer to Parampik Karigar & Kabir Community.
Mrs. Purnima Shirishkar
Women Entrepreneur with the mission to achieve financial freedom and grow a professionally through network.
- Director of
DAY2DAY PROFIT related to learn stock market Entry Exit Profit Business consulting for MSME -Startup
- Founder of
Zhep udyogininchi A platform for women entrepreneurs
- Secretary of
Savitribai phule mahila vikas sanstha (NGO)
- 10 year experience in stock market training
- Highly Effective influencer
Founder Director - ShreOM Communications and Solutions (Events, Media, Marketing and Training Solutions)
Chairperson - Women Entrepreneurs Enclave (WEE)
- Marketing, Corporate Sales
- Strategic Tie-ups
- Event Management, Training Management
- 23+ years Corporate Experience in companies like BW Businessworld Media, Kores (I) Ltd., Pragati Software Ltd., Aptech Ltd, NIIT Ltd. and Leadership Management International, Indian Centre for CSR (ICCSR)
Mrs. Yogita Prabhu
Director, Phondaghat Pharmacy
- Being vocal for local is need of the hour. India has a tonne of artisans who have top notch quality products but are overshadowed by cheap offerings from foreign MNCs. We're ignoring our own strong resources and this is the time this tradition changes. I, Yogita Prabhu, Director at Phondaghat Pharmacy LLP, support #VocalForLocal & JJODHA’S Impex
Founder - MESH Exhibitions
ABOUT MESH EXHIBITIONS
- MESH Exhibitions is known for arranging the Business platform for showcasing the Exclusive brands only... for their Unique and Quality products which are reasonable priced too.
- MESH feels happy & proud while working with such Exclusive brands. And one of the topmost in these Exclusive brands is JJODHA'S IMPEX